1052 East Evelyn Avenue
This coveted, award-winning “Bahl Patio Home” was designed with indoor-outdoor living in mind to enjoy the beautiful year-round weather in Sunnyvale! Featuring extensive glass & flooded with natural light built with spaces open to nature for a unique, zen-filled ambiance. Dine al fresco on the patio & enjoy multiple views of the lush gardens & fruit trees from within the modern interior. Ideal design & floorplan flow for privacy, live/work lifestyle, & entertaining. Convenient to downtown, restaurants & shops with easy commute to many corporate campuses!
- 3br/2ba one-level, single family residence; Built in 1969
- 1198 sq.ft. interior; 4840 sq.ft. lot (per tax records)
- Dramatic high wood-beam vaulted ceilings; 4 separate outdoor areas
- New grass lawns & flowers; mature guava, apple, lime, meyer lemon, orange, & kumquat fruit trees; rose bushes
- Spacious 470 sq.ft. two-car garage with storage; new garage door & motor
- Newly installed roof (over bedrooms, kitchen, & garage)
- Light, bright, open & airy throughout w/extensive glass & 8 patio glass sliding doors; all bedrooms have access to outdoors
- Sleek updated gourmet kitchen w/modern white cabinetry, granite slab counters, dishwasher, & recessed lights
- Beautiful maple hardwood floors throughout; newly refinished deck
- New paint throughout interior & new light fixtures throughout
- Just a few minutes drive to groceries, shops, restaurants; 7-minute drive to downtown Sunnyvale, with numerous cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, stores, parks, playgrounds, public transportation & other conveniences nearby
- Easy commute to Apple, Google, Juniper Networks, Lockheed Martin, AMD, Intel, Applied Materials corporate campuses, & more!
- Bahl Homes Builder Received an Award of Merit from the American Institute of Architects for this project in 1969